Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, August 24, 2007

soulmates?

i know who i want now but don't know where to find him. i never believed in soulmates but there's no harm in starting now, right?

my soulmate will be someone who:

...accepts my weirdness and craziness.
...loves kids like i do.
...tells me his secrets.
...loves to eat like i do.
...will travel with me to different places.
...makes me laugh without trying too hard.
...sings to me til i fall asleep.
...is serious enough to know his responsibilities and still knows how to have fun.
...will once in a while dance with me or just stay with me in the rain.
...will serenade me (using whatever instrument he knows how to play).
...will be with me in a train or bus full of people and protect me.
...strokes my hair when i put my head on his lap.
...knows how to dress, if not fashionably, at least properly.
...doesn't drink too much alcohol. (he has to take care of me when i get drunk :P)
...won't be afraid to express his feelings.
...builds dreams with me.
...is there for me when i cry even for no reason.
...i can have a good conversation with anytime, anywhere.
...wears a pink shirt and look very masculine.
...loves listening to music.
...will watch concerts with me.
...shows big love and respect for his mum.
...dances with me even when there's no music.
...looks at me perfectly even with my imperfections.
...loves me no matter what.

and he doesn't have to be handsome, for he will be handsome in my eyes. i'm tired of searching and longing. i'll wait for my soulmate and i don't care how long it takes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home