Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Friday, August 10, 2007

cold weather and i'm getting weak

it has been raining for three days now. the cold weather makes me want to stay in bed the whole day but i can't. i have to monitor my dad's business transactions, so off to the computer for me again. i got a call from rick, my new boss. he told me he'd email the contract to me on monday and i can start on tuesday. i forgot to ask him about the dress code, damn! i wanted to know so i can go shop for clothes over the weekend if needed.

i'm still so sleepy. stayed up late last night talking to him. although, we didn't really talk much. he just asked me if iphones were being sold here already. i had no idea but my sister just bought a new phone so i said i'd ask her. and that's what i did this morning. i asked my sister and a couple of friends to find out.

what surprised me was that when i asked my friend jason, after answering, he talked to me about other stuff. he wanted to partee and he was asking me if i knew where to buy or whom to buy from. abi asked me the same question last week. why are they all asking me??? i find it funny that they think i know a lot about this stuff. jason even wanted to partee here at my place knowing i'm alone during the day. lol!!

anyway, so when i found out the answer, i messaged him. apparently, he already knew coz he found out over the internet. i tried to start a friendly conversation, was gonna tell a joke but he ruined it. and then he made some annoying comments and was even happy that i was getting annoyed. i dunno, i feel like he's deliberately trying to push me away. it's really hard to get to him now. i don't even know how to start a conversation with him. everytime i open up the messenger window, i think twice before sending him a message. sometimes, i just end up closing it again because i don't know if he wants to talk to me. i dunno how much longer i can do this. i've never been the strong one, he was. and doing this alone, it's really sucking all my strength.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home