Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2006 chronicles of my life

Jan-Feb 2006


i don't think i did anything special during this 2 months. lived my life as usual, going to work and straight home after. i started playing WoW again on February to play with the people i met in MU. We created characters on Dragonblight Alliance, mine was a night elf priest named Alexxandria. We met new people in a guild called 'Angkan Hagibis', mostly filipino peeps.


Mar-Apr 2006


if i remember it right, it was around end of march when we went to boracay, me, my sister, aira, tinay and ivy (tinay's new friend from miriam). we stayed longer this time and had a lot of fun. we met aira's ateneo friends, the pasas and the chorizos. pics can be found on my multiply account (if you know it, good for you. if not, sorry). this was the time when the "SG" was founded. (SG stands for a lot of things, i will not enumerate it, assume whatever you want). it's basically the term for us 5 girls: aira, me, ivy, l.a. and tinay.


anyway, it was also around this time when i had my realization. my bf then was ian, but i was still in love with someone else. i was in boracay to have fun but was still calling him and missing him.


i tried breaking off with ian but after talking to him and my friend marie (who happens to know ian from before), i decided to give the relationship a chance.


May-Jun 2006


the tension at work finally lead me to resign on May. that month also marked my 2nd year in the company.



during this time, i'm still very much addicted to playing WoW. but then there had been some conflicts within some people in the guild that caused a break up. i ended up moving from guild to guild until june when i finally joined Merveilles, composed mostly of Singaporeans.

it was also in june when our titos and titas (sam, freddie, rita, rose) came to visit for a mini-reunion here in hong kong. it was fun. it brings so much happiness to my parents when friends and relatives come to visit. it was also on this month when i got a dreadful haircut. i saw a short hairstyle in a magazine and really liked it. unfortunately, the hairstylist doesn't speak english so he didn't understand what i wanted. even so, the magazine was there for him to see but he still didn't get the style i wanted. so i got a short haircut which got no style at all.

(pictures can be found on my multiply again)


July-Aug 2006


i don't remember much of july, except that we watched BEP in concert (hell yeah!!!), but i remember august. it was during this time when my feelings for him felt stronger. i broke up with ian finally. i didn't want to hurt him but i'd be hurting him more if we continued the relationship with me loving someone else.


i haven't found a new job yet which gave me more time to talk to him. talk about the past and what's going on in our present lives. although he still had feelings for me, he wasn't ready to be with me again. i can't blame him, i broke up with him twice. i'd be scared too if i were in his shoes. but even though, we're just friends talking to each other for hours on the phone, it made me happy...to hear his voice, to hear him sing, to hear him laugh.


Sept-Oct 2006


i still didn't have a job. we were talking almost all the time even when he's at work. i think the only time we didn't talk or call each other was when it was time to sleep.

i created video of a collection of our pictures with the background song "smile at me" by rocksteddy. after showing it to him, he said it's another one of my "kalokohans". okaayy....i also asked my sister to come with me and look for a birthday gift for him. i got him a shirt. i dunno if he'll ever wear it though coz it's light blue. and it seems all he wears now is black.


i dunno but somehow, my parents noticed what's going on with me. my mom goes on a trip to the US every year for business. knowing she will be going there on october, my dad offered to treat me for the plane ticket just so i could go there and see him again. unfortunately, my visa application was denied. it hurt me....so much. he gave me some sort of ultimatum. that i should go there to prove my love to him.


it was also around this time when lars talked to me and offered me to work in the philippines with him and clarence. the salary is not so great compared to the salary i can get here in hong kong, but the position offered is good. after much consideration and discussion with my family, i decided to go for it. and he wasn't happy about it. he wanted me to stay here in hong kong.


october was when i finally went back to my home country to try a life of living by myself and providing for myself. i found myself a condo unit in eastwood. it's a studio type unit but it's the best and biggest one i've seen compared to the others i've checked. it's not too far from work either, takes about 15-20 minutes cab ride. what i really liked about it was it's accesibility to everything. you won't need a car. there's a grocery, a mall and so many restaurants just walking distance from your place. and there was a swimming pool and a gym.

i also got together with my college friends whom i missed sooo much. and what a great coincidence, phyl also came back to celebrate her birthday in the manila. we slept over at their new house in alabang. there were lots of food, swimming, dancing, singing and of course, endless stories of what we've been up to.


Nov-Dec 2006

my birthday month!! i spent my birthday at il ponticello bar in makati. only invited my close friends. although it didn't really go the way i expected like people moving around, dancing, mingling with others. we still had a blast. i enjoyed the night but was sad coz he didn't even greet me.

we started to drift apart for some reason. i dunno if it's because he got busy or maybe he still can't accept that i moved back to manila even though he didn't want me to. i still tried to talk to him, calling him, sending him IMs but for most times, we just ended up arguing. i even ended up crying in the office once, and he got mad at me. i felt so crappy by the way he was treating me, but i still wanted to hang on.

work was fine. there's a lot of things that needed to be changed. my cousin, rachelle, got in and started as a csr. she stays with me sometimes in my condo.

december...i spent christmas here in hong kong but can't be away from work for a long time so my sister and i decided to spend the new year in the philippines with tito sam and family. btw, i called to greet him both times but he didn't even sounded happy.


next memory challenge: 2007



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home