Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

memories. they're all i have.

my sister found my old bag...black, checkered, branded polo. taba kept insisting it was my mum's bag. i know it still has some of my stuff in it. in my efforts to prove to her it was mine, i rummaged into it. i found old boarding passes from my previous trips here when i was still coming here during vacations; the receipt for my graduation pictures which i never got to claiming; an old test permit; the directory of AA officers during our time; a lot of other unimportant papers.

but what caught my attention the most were the crucifix keychain (given to him by a priest), concert tickets to incubus live in manila dated march 12, 2004 and two letters that he wrote to me. both were folded and one has this written on the cover fold: "basahin mo ito kapag nalulungkot ka, ok? i love you....(signed: Aid)". so i did. i unfolded it and i read it. and this is what it said:


3:30 am
030404

Baby,
Alam kong la ng tym para bumili ng card or sumthing. kaya kumuha nalang ako ng paper para magsulat. Baby thanx 4 everything, lahat ng ginawa mo saakin, lahat lahat. Msaya ako sa lahat, baby sana di mo ako ipagpalit, sana ako padin kahit anong mangyari. baby sana naiintindihan mo itong sulat ko, kahit malabo, rush eh. hehehe, baby sabihin mo ng selfish ako, pero ngayon iparamdam mo saakin ngyon na nakapag-adjust ka na ok? baby sana alam ko lahat ng nangyayari sayo dun, ok? lahat, "no secrets" ok? bsta hihintayin at hihintayin kita baby, ha? bsta nand2 lang ako!!!
I love you soo...
Miss you na baby...
Miss you.

(signed: Aid)
-End
-3:50 am
-030404


reading that made me think...why didn't i read this during the times i was sad; during the times i was depressed; during the times i was having doubts. i wouldn't be in the situation that i am now if i did. and i wouldn't have learned from my experiences if i did. life taught me lessons the hard way. still, this is one of the things that bring smile to my lips and tears in my eyes.

going to sleep early, still feeling feverish. my body felt so weak while in the office today to the point that i even wanted to lie down on the restroom floor. gonna get some rest and hope i feel better when i wake up.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home