Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

a day to celebrate? a day to contemplate?

mood: complacent

go shawty, it's ma bday, we gon' partee like it's ma bday...heheh

22 years ago, on the 17th of November, around 7 o'clock pm, i was born...hell yeah! one more bitch to conquer the world..lol ...so, it's my birthday and yes, i still have to go to work, damn i should have taken a day off, and do what? stay at home and watch TV? nooo...but how do i celebrate another year that i've been blessed to still be alive? or maybe punished to suffer the wrath of this world??...i think both .. but i'm planning to go out later with some friends (i hope they come...or it'll be so sad to be celebrating alone..) i wanna partee all night!!

anyway, here's the list of the peeps who've remembered my birthday..so far..

1) maianne - sent me like an early greeting message on friendster
2) rhen - also early greeting on ym
3) winnie - sent me a greeting card one day advanced
4) becks - sent me an sms message 15 minutes early
5) tita glenda and ate -
coz we were watching TV then they saw that it was already 12 o'clock
6) phyl - sent me an sms greeting all the way from US!!!...sweet!!
7) mum - woke up early and gave me a kiss
8) clarence - wasn't even sure that today is my bday
9) raymond - wow! so unexpected that he'd greet me
10) june, wing, kong - they even got me a cake and a doraemon candy and sang happy bday for me...thanks guys!!! i'll never forget such a nice gesture! and june sent me a greeting card...so sweet of her
11) jason wong - also unexpected
12) lot and philip - damn! they left the office shouting "happy birthday mae" like announcing it to everyone....grrr!!
13)fiona - sent me a message on icq
14) frank - sent me icq message
15) diddy - sent me an sms greeting with sweet message..
16) john deb - also unexpected
17) james - sms...sent the exact same message 3 times
18) flora - of course, teased me again, crazy girl!!
19) tito sam - how can he forget...we share the same birthday..
20) aira - crazy greeting!!
21) phyl - gave me a call!!! so sweet!!!! i miss this girl sooo much!!!
22) lette - *beso-beso* after the greeting...heheh...sweet!
23) jason a - hahahah...asking for a treat
24) adrian - shook my hand like he was running for the elections or something..hahah!
25) angelo - thought my birthday was on the 19th..lol

and here are the peeps who sent me birthday greetings on friendster:

1) maianne
2) jeff - so unexpected
3) voltaire
4) jigs

5) tara - also unexpected..haven't spoken to her for a loooong time
6) peter

7) marian - she's got a good memory of birthdates...

so there you go...just a few people..and the other peeps whom i've been expecting to greet me...didn't, *sigh*...makes me feel bad...and this day is about to end, but i don't feel like it's something special. not even sure if we're goin out tonight and celebrate..it's just like any ordinary day...should i be expecting something more?...i think not...*sigh*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home