Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

and 16 days later...

mood: optimistic

it's been a loooooooong time since my last update. it's just that everytime i logon and try to update this, i end up saving a draft instead. so expect this to be long coz a lot have happened since my last update.

so, it's been really busy at work recently. we're trying out some new chat program and upgrading a lot of things. lots of new stuff and new people coz the company's expanding. this month i'm still in the morning shift which is good so i won't have a hard time adjusting to another time. last October 30, we had a company bbq at yuen long (sooo far so the travel was sooo long!!!) and it was fun, though it was just for a few hours. i'll be posting the pictures on my photo album soon. anyway, i think i'm starting to get used to this call center thing but i still prefer doing the chats though. whichever i'm gonna be assigned at is fine with me. so, i got to bond with james more coz i was the only filipino csr in the morning last month. now we also have clarence, so there's three of us. (yey!!!) heheh.

anyway, just bought a new phone. i dunno why i even bought a new model, it's useless for me here. only my family calls me, only to check on me and tell me to come home right away! (hehehe..been going home late recently) i just wanted to change coz i feel like my 3650's already ancient. so i bought the 6260, i'm a nokia fan, don't want any other..heheh (hmm...maybe sony ericsson) and my sister also bought one, 2 days later. i've been wanting to buy a new phone but the one i liked before was the 7610, then i saw this 6260 on the nokia website and i decided to wait for the release instead.

anyway, the weather's really starting to get cold now. so i went shopping for more winter clothes. and now i'm like four to five thousand dollars poorer (including the cellphone, i'm not gonna be spending almost five thousand dollars on just clothes!!!) but i just got my paycheck for the miss asia pageant promotion, so that's where i got the money to buy meself a new phone. so i've got lots of jackets now but i still want to buy some shirts, maybe next month though coz i've exceeded my spending limit for myself..heheh.

what else...oh and tito freddie came to visit, but he only stayed for a day. came here friday night then went back to the US on saturday night. he should be back there by now. so yesterday we went to stanley to show him around there coz he's never been there before. shopping again for me!!!! then we went to wanchai at 298 coz he wants to buy mp3 players. i bought a 128 mb MMC!!! grrr...gotta stop spending, mae!!! and i have this fascination for Doraemon stuff recently. i now have slippers, spoon and fork, a mug, card protection case and lots of cellphone accessories...i'd like to buy more and collect more Doraemon stuff!

so, my birthday is coming soon. i'm scared, coz everytime my birthday comes, i get sick...i don't know why. i hope i don't get sick this time. i already got some early birthday presents. my sister gave me a star bracelet and a pair of star earrings!!! then my mom bought me a new pair of jeans.

i'm feeling a bit sleepy, i'm just gonna leave it up to here for now.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home