Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hong Kong

Dance like no one is watching...

   ...love like you'll never be hurt...

       ...sing like no one is listening...

         ...live like it's heaven on earth.

Life is beautiful!

.: wishlist :.
tix to Alicia Keys concert
new digital camera
new phone (pda)
more office clothes
new bikini :)
more shoes
plane ticket to manila
carebear stuffed toy
big black bag

.: previous posts :.

.: archives :.
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
May 2008
June 2008

.: friends :.
marcus
piggy wing
chi-licious
becks
gloria
l.a.
chuckles
gengkukay
pretty zara
mai crabbedstar
ryeness
the goddess
astron's notebook
empress maruja
fei flora
magoo

.: thanks :.
blogger
blogskins
designer

What have you got to say?

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Alicia Keys - Dragon Days

i was checking out Alicia Keys' new album, "The Diary of Alicia Keys" when i heard this really nice song:

Dragon Days - Alicia Keys

Like a damsel in distress / I'm stressin you / My castle became a dungeon / Cause I'm longing for you / Feeling strong for you / You, my knight in shining armor / See your face in a silver moon / All over the lagoon and it feels like...

Dragon Days / And the fire's hot / Like the desert needs water / I need you alot / Dragon days...I need to be saved / I'm missin you / And the days drag on..

Desparate for you baby / Do you know what that means / I feel like an addict must feel / When he feigns / In an act of desparation / I get lost in my dreams / Cause like a lady in waitin / I'm waitin for you / Prisoner tied over alligator water / Waitin for my prince of paradise / To come and take me away from these /

Don't you wanna play...

First time i heard it and it already caught my attention...excitement for the Alicia Keys concert came to me again!! anyway, gotta get back to work now..


~damsel in distress~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home